Please go to Madison Academic Advising page for all necessary information regarding academic advising. Here you will find:
- Lists and dates of all upcoming curriculum and college planning events. Links to all events will be sent in individual KIT messages the day of the event.
- Monday January 11 – Rising Junior Curriculum Night 6:00-7:00
- Tuesday January 12:
- Rising Senior Curriculum Night 6:00-7:00
- College Planning Night for Juniors 7:00-8:00
- Wednesday January 13 – Rising Sophomore Curriculum Night 6:00-7:00
- Thursday January 14 – Rising Freshmen Curriculum Night 6:00-7:00
- Tuesday January 19 – AP Panel Night Program – 6:00-7:00
- Course catalogs:
- Course selection sheets
On Wednesday, January 13, Madison will conduct its academic advising lesson to all current 9-11 grade students during their 4 period Care/Connect. Students should be discussing with their current teachers what courses would be most appropriate for them next year. Students will have until January 29 to enter their selections under Course Requests in their StudentVue accounts. All students will meet individually with their school counselor to discuss and review their course selections and make any necessary changes for next year’s courses. The meetings will take place between February 1 and March 12. Current 9 and 10 graders will be accessed through their current PE class. If the student does not have a PE class currently at Madison, the counselor will reach out to set up a time to meet. Current 11 graders will have appointments set up by their school counselor between those dates.
Director of Student Services
James Madison High School