Upcoming dates and events from Student Services:
- Academic Advising presentation will take place during Warhawk Time. All current 9-11 students will view a presentation on course selections for school year 2020-21. Students will begin to have access to choose courses after the presentation on Thursday. They will receive a course selection sheet but will choose their classes through their StudentVue account. These selections should be entered by January 24 after having discussions with teachers and parents. All students will meet with their school counselor between January 31-March 6. Only after meeting with the counselor will the course selections be finalized.
- Curriculum Night for students and parents
- 6:00 7:00 – ESOL presentation
- 6:30-7:15 – Rising freshmen program
- 6:30-7:00 – AP Panel presentation
- 7:00-8:00 – Academic presentations throughout the building by department
- View more information here
- Electives Fair for students in grades 9-11. This will take place in an adjusted bell schedule for Friday (no Warhawk Time). Students will have the opportunity to view three different classroom presentations to discover more about elective classes they are interested in taking. Seniors will report to the large gym for a senior class activity.
Friendly reminder from Senior Class SGA Officers:
Senior dues are $135 until January 24 – then the price goes up to $150 during the second semester. Dues can be paid in the main office.
Director of Student Services
James Madison High School