2nd Quarter Grades
- Will be available in StudentVue and ParentVue on Monday February 5th 6:00am
- Please reach out directly to the student’s teacher with any questions regarding grades.
- Counselors will be working on sending off all senior 7th semester transcripts to colleges between February 7-February 13.
- Students do not need to request for these transcripts to be sent as long as their transcript requests in Naviance are correct
- Students should update any necessary transcript requests with Ms. Geary in Student Services
- All rising 10th, 11th and 12th graders should have next year’s course selections in SIS (Course Requests)
- Course selections are not finalized until the students meet one on one with a school counselor
- These meetings will take place between January 29 – March 13
- Please refer to the Madison Academic Advising Web Page and our Academic Advising Google Site for extensive information regarding academic advising and curriculum options for school year 2024-2025
Director of Student Services
James Madison High School
Mental Health Resources and 24/7 Emergency Numbers
If you or someone you care about is in crisis or in case of a life threatening emergency, please call 911.
Additional Emergency Mental Health resources below:
· Crisis Regional Hotline – 703-527-4077
· Crisis Text – Text NEEDHELP to 85511
· Chat online with a specialist at ImAlive.org
· Call an emergency mental health center at 703-573-5679 (Merrifield Center), 703-536-2000 (Dominion Hospital), 703-289-7560 (Inova Emergency Services) or 1-844-627-4747 (Mobile Crisis Unit)
· Call National Suicide Prevention Lifeline – 1-800-273-TALK or 1-800-SUICIDE
FCPS Mental Health Emergency Resources – https://www.fcps.edu/resources/student-safety-and-wellness/school-psychology-services/mental-health-resources-and