Membership in the James Madison Parent-Teacher-Student Association (PTSA) is an invaluable way to contribute to your child’s education and stay connected during high school. To eliminate the burden of fundraisers throughout the year, we are continuing our “No Fuss Fundraiser”. In addition to your PTSA membership, we suggest a donation of $50 per family. Your one-time, tax-deductible donation allows the PTSA to promote the academic excellence and well-being of our students. Specific programs include:
- Assistance to Student Activities and Events
- Sponsorship of student assemblies and parent education programs
- Funding Baccalaureate and Convocation ceremonies
- Providing faculty and staff enrichment and appreciation
- Sponsoring Ethics Day
- Hosting the All Night Graduation celebration
- Beautifying the school grounds
The PTSA will provide an electronic directory to all Madison PTSA members. It will be password protected and mobile friendly. For each parent/guardian joining the PTSA, please provide an email address that we can send your unique username and password to, so that you can access the online directory when it is available.
How to join and/or donate:
Mail the form with a check
PTSA Membership (some prices include processing fees)
PTA No-Fuss Fundraiser (some prices include processing fees)
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your support!