Membership in the James Madison Parent-Teacher-Student Association (PTSA) is an invaluable way to contribute to your child’s education and stay connected during high school. To eliminate the burden of fundraisers throughout the year, we are continuing our “No Fuss Fundraiser”. In addition to your PTSA membership, we suggest a donation of $50 per family. Your one-time, tax-deductible donation allows the PTSA to promote the academic excellence and well-being of our students. Specific programs include:
- Assistance to Student Activities and Events
- Sponsorship of student assemblies and parent education programs
- Funding Baccalaureate and Convocation ceremonies
- Providing faculty and staff enrichment and appreciation
- Sponsoring Ethics Day
- Hosting the All Night Graduation celebration
- Supporting our Madison students and families in need
The PTSA will provide an electronic directory to all Madison PTSA members. It will be password protected and mobile friendly.
How to join and/or donate:
Mail the form with a check
PTA No-Fuss Fundraiser
Thank you for your support!