Webinar for Parents – Road Map to College: The SAT and ACT – on Thursday, November 8, 2018 from 12:15 to 1:00 pm for a 25 minute presentation followed by a 20 minute Q/A. All parents welcome, grades 9-12. If you aren’t able to attend, please register and the recording will be sent to you. Register here.
For even the most seasoned parent and confident student, the process of college admissions can feel daunting and overwhelming. This is especially true when it comes to the SAT and ACT. In partnership with the Madison PTSA, please join Ann Dolin, M.Ed., President of Educational Connections, for an interactive webinar designed to demystify college admissions testing and to reduce stress along the way.
During this 45 minute webinar you’ll learn:
- The differences between the SAT and ACT, and why the ACT is outpacing the SAT
- How to determine which test your child will score best on
- The time of your year child is most likely to see the highest scores (earlier is not always better)
- Why some colleges are going “test optional” and what this means for your high schooler
- How the Madison H.S. practice tests can help your student to choose the right test and to improve scores
Madison PTSA Academic Boosters Academic Awards Recognition Ceremony
November 13, 2018, 3:30 p.m. Madison Auditorium
Madison PTSA Academic Boosters will recognize our National Merit Scholarship Semifinalist and Commended Students, plus award Academic letters to first-time students who earned a 4.0 or higher GPA during the 2017-18 academic year.