The JMHS PTSA Academic Boosters is proud to partner with Educational Connections and offer full-length practice ACT & SAT exams at James Madison High School.
Mock tests help determine which test is right for your student. They also provide a baseline score to identify natural strengths and weaknesses in a simulated testing environment. To get the most accurate results, only official full-length tests published by College Board and the ACT are used during the mock test.
A mock test is appropriate for 10th and 11th grade students. By the spring of junior year, your student should be taking the “actual” test so it is advisable to do a mock test and any preparation prior to spring of your junior year. Each test registration is limited to 125 student participants.
- September 7, 2019 – Mock SAT
- September 21, 2019 – Mock ACT
- November 9, 2019 – Mock SAT – Offering extended time for those with accomodations
- November 16, 2019 – Mock ACT – Offering extended time for those with accomodations
- February 1, 2020 – Mock SAT (Please note date change)
- February 29, 2020 – Mock ACT
- March 21, 2020 – Mock SAT – Offering extended time for those with accomodations
- March 28, 2020 – Mock ACT – Offering extended time for those with accomodations
Time 9:00 am – 1:00 pm for standard timed tests and 8:00 am – 2:00 pm for extended timed tests.
Registration begins approximately 4 weeks before each test round and each test costs $20.