Membership in the James Madison Parent-Teacher-Student Association (PTSA) is an invaluable way to contribute to your child’s education and stay connected with them during high school. Specific programs include:
- Providing Faculty and Staff Enrichment and Education
- Assistance to Student Activities and Events
- Sponsorship of Student Events and Parent Education Programs
- Support Academic Boosters and Provide Mock Testing Opportunities
- Hosting the Baccalaureate Ceremony
- Fund Making a Difference Scholarships and the Triple I awards
- Hosting Senior Celebrations and the All Night Grad celebration
- Supporting our Madison students and families in need
In addition to your PTSA membership, we suggest a donation of $50 per family. Your one-time, tax-deductible donation allows the PTSA to promote the academic excellence and well-being of our students. Donations are tax deductible. (Please check to see if your employer has a donation matching program.)
It’s so easy to join online! Alternatively, membership forms can also be downloaded and mailed with a check.
Questions? Contact Beth Eachus, President or Robyn Nguyen, PTSA membership chair.